Cloak™ Spray Oil
An organic blend of emulsified, cold-pressed canola oil and highly penetrative omega-3 fish oil. Cloak™ Spray Oil is a high quality spreader/sticker/synergist that can improve the performance of all foliar fertilisers.
Features & Benefits
- Increased target penetration
- the natural oils bond with the leaf surface, magnifying the penetration of the spray.
- Drift reduction – the uniformity of droplet size reduces the very fine droplets associated with drift.
- Odour reduction – the oil coats the spray droplet to minimise evaporation of volatile compounds.
- Improved spreading capacity – can be utilised to help overcome the problem of beaded droplets on waxy surfaces. Instead, the spray is evenly spread over the entire treated surface in a thin film.
- Rainfast enhancement – natural oil qualities ensure that the spray is rainfast immediately after application.
- Increased systemic response – the omega-3 oil is highly penetrative, helping to push foliar nutrients into the plant.
- Neutralising unsuitable spray conditions – drizzle, wind and dew should not be such a problem.
- Ingredients in the omega-3 fish oil appear to contribute to a plant health response when using Cloak™ Spray Oil.