Tri-Kelp™ is a blend of the three most advantageous seaweed species, delivered in a freeze-dried 100% soluble powder format for maximum availability and uptake.Tri-Kelp™ offers a unique formulation of the three most popular growth promoting seaweed species including Laminaria, Sargassum and Ascophyllum nodosum.
Features & Benefits
While kelp is well known for its natural minerals, ultra-trace minerals and plant compounds that give it its unique health-promoting effect on other crops, NTS Tri-Kelp™ is made of three of the most powerful species which have unique growth and health promoting characteristics.
- Involves a unique freeze-drying process which increases surface area and aids rapid dissolvability.
- Laminaria may assist plants in the recovery from previous viruses.
- Sargassum is rich in alginic acid, to boost water retention.
- Ascophyllum nodosum contains very high levels of cytokinins and features the highest mineral content of any kelp.
- Tri-Kelp™ can improve soil conditions and enhance water retention.
- Improves both growth and flowering and is a powerful anti-stress tool
What's in Tri-Kelp™?
Tri-Kelp™ offers a unique formulation of the three most popular growth promoting seaweed species including Laminaria, Sargassum and Ascophyllum nodosum.
|Total Nitrogen (as organic)||0.89%|
|Total Potassium (as organic)||15.03%|
|Appearance||Dark brown flakes/powder|